Sacramento is the City of Trees.
That’s actually pretty cool and pretty funny. it is pretty cool because the City of trees implies that we have a lot of trees throughout the city. We are covered in a green cloud of trees that have a natural season rotation.
We have Spring, Summer, Fall, and winter and we know which one is each season because of all the trees and their constant change of leaves and colors.
City of trees is also a funny term because it can mean marijuana. There are a lot of trees in Sacramento if you know what I mean.
I love this city. One I love it because it is my home town that I was born and grew up in. I have been living in Sacramento for 25 years now. I definitely want to move, but this place will always be my home.
There are many places I would recommend to go and see or try or buy. These are the top 6 places to go in Sacramento, Ca.
1. Fox and Goose – If you are a breakfast lover like me you should go try Fox and Goose on R and 11th downtown. This place is very good. Take it from a person who is obsessed with breakfast and would eat breakfast at any point of the day.
2. Bacon and Butter- Again. a quality breakfast place that you have to try in Sacramento. This place is reasonably prices and serves really high quality breakfast foods. This place always has about an hour wait almost everyday of the week so plan ahead when you go.
3. Temple Coffee Roasters- This place is GREAT coffee spot to go and relax and be on he computer to get some work done. The have a lot of good seating and great coffee and muffins.
4. Sacramento Limousine- This is the company I use whenever I need a limo ride in Sacramento. Whether it is for a wedding, birthday, night on the town, a ride to the airport, or a graduation maybe. I always use the same limo service to take me to all my destinations. They are a great business. To check them out CLICK HERE.
5. Uncle Vito’s Pizza- My second favorite food besides breakfast is PIZZA. However, Uncle Vito’s is no ordinary Pizza. They are New York style pizza and they serve by the slice. Big slices too. They have bomb fries too. Trust me as a Sacramento Native you have to try this pizza.
6. Plush Bar- This is a great place to go relax, have a drink, and dance. They have different themes throughout the week. There main demographic is latinos on Fridays and Saturdays. They have Banda Saturdays.
These are a few places I recommend to go and visit in Sacramento!